High-level strategic view of your risk management lifecycle
Our solutions offer a strategic view of the organization’s risk management lifecycle:
Identify: enables understanding of the business context, the resources that support key functions and related risks so efforts can be focused and prioritized accordingly.
Protect: provides guidance on the safeguards necessary to limit or contain the impact of a potential security event.
Detect: details the appropriate activities to identify, in a timely fashion, a cybersecurity event should it occur.
Respond: encompasses the activities to counter a cybersecurity event and contain its impact once it is detected.
Recover: details the actions necessary to restore and remediate services that may have been impacted by the event.
Deploy, collect, detect, and monitor
Some of the ways our Splunk implementation helps to meet the NIST Cybersecurity Framework guidance includes:
* Deploying role-based dashboards and visualizations to communicate risk posture, activity status, and outcomes across the organization from executive to operational levels.
* Monitoring access control and user behaviors (internal and external) to detect any abnormal or unauthorized activities.
* Monitoring network and data flows to detect potential cybersecurity events.
* Detecting anomalies and events to provide contextual enrichment for prioritization and alert stakeholders to take corrective action.
* Continuously monitoring security controls and their effectiveness to determine adherence to the Framework and maturity against Implementation Tiers.
* Collecting audit data and providing self-reporting capabilities.
* Collecting, aggregating, and correlating event data from multiple sources and sensors to assist in determining an acceptability of activities in terms of Implementation Tiers.